VIVA Forever Charity Music Festival 2019Saturday 22nd June 2019
Charity music festival in aid of The Grace Dear Trust – For Mental Health
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get in contact?
If any of the below does not answer your query then please email us at: email@example.com
How do I get to the festival?
The address for VIVA Forever Charity music festival is:
Esher Rugby Club, 369 Molesey Road, Hersham, Surrey, Kt12 3PF
Hersham train station is approx. 400 metres walk away from the event
Is there parking at the festival?
Yes, including disabled parking. However, parking is limited. There is also parking off site at Hersham station and Lyon Road estate. Please note though, as these are off site, local parking rules apply.
Are tickets available on the door?
Yes, you will be able to buy tickets on the door, subject to availability
What are the hours of the festival?
The Gates will open at 14:00 with the first act on stage at 14:30. The festival will be closing at 22:00. The club house will be open until 00:00. However, space is limited.
What sort clothing should I wear?
VIVA Forever Charity music festival is an outdoor event. We would suggest you dress appropriately for the occasion and the weather. Flower garlands and Tie Dye welcome!
What if it is raining – will the festival be cancelled?
The performers are on a covered stage and the festival will go ahead. Only in extreme conditions and where a question of health and safety is involved, would the festival be cancelled. Please ensure you bring adequate clothing for the weather conditions and don’t let the rain stop you having a good time.
Can I get a refund?
All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
Children who are lost should be taken to the control centre located by the festival entrance, near where the bag searches take place.
Can I bring my own alcohol?
No, due to licensing. There will be fully licensed bars with reasonable prices run by Esher Rugby club, which is not associated with the Grace Dear Trust.
Will be strictly controlled by security. Wrist bands will be provided on entry with a valid ticket. Please make sure you keep this on if you would like to leave and re-enter the festival.
Can I bring picnic chairs or blankets?
Yes, however, they will not be allowed directly in front of the stage. Please make sure you listen to any instructions by the marshals who will be making sure paths are kept clear.
Can I bring a Gazebo/Pop Up Tent?
No, we are afraid not.
Within reason, we aim to collect, log and return items of property that are deemed to be genuinely lost by our visitors. Please email a description to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Grace Dear trust and Esher rugby club cannot except any liability for lost property.
- No tickets will be re-issued or refunded under any circumstances.
- Bag searches will take place upon entering the festival
- Identiﬁcation may be required to purchase alcohol.
- Esher are operating the ‘Challenge 25’ policy at the bars, so any person who appears to look younger than 25 may be asked for ID. If they cannot provide suitable ID, the bar will refuse to sell them alcohol.
- Please note that the drinking age for the ‘Challenge 25’ policy is actually 18.
- We accept the following ID: Passport, Photo Driving License, Prove It Cards that carry the PASS logo (e.g. CitizenCard, ONE-ID4U, Validate UK). We would also like to point out that photocopies of these documents will not be accepted as valid ID at this event.
- Random searching by our Security will take place at the Festival – any contraband will be conﬁscated and disposed of.
- The security will operate a zero tolerance to drugs – any person found in possession or under the inﬂuence of any controlled drugs will be refused admission or ejected from the festival, this also includes nitrous oxide/laughing gas. There may be searches at the festival entrance. The security’s word is binding.
- Disorderly Behaviour – any person behaving inappropriately will be ejected from the event.
- No Commercial videography, photography or audio recording is permitted without the written authority of VIVA Forever Charity music festival.
- Private photography is permitted.
- Children under the age of 10 years are permitted free of charge if accompanied by a full paying adult. Please note children MUST be supervised at all times.
- No pets are permitted in the Festival Arena (Exception: Guide Dogs).
- Please respect our neighbours and leave the Festival quietly.
- The organisers (The Grace Dear Trust and Esher rugby club) do not accept responsibility for loss, theft or damage or injury of any kind at the event or at premises known as Esher Rugby Club.
- You attend this event at your own risk, and by doing so you consent to ﬁlming, photography, audio recording as a member of the audience and use of such material by the organiser for commercial and non-commercial use.
- We reserve the right to alter the Artists or timings without prior notiﬁcation.
- VIVA Forever Charity Music Festival and Esher Rugby Club reserve the right of admission and the security word is binding.